Wyld Crabapple Jelly-250ml
The Wyld in this Crabapple Jelly comes from wild ginger which has been tended to, on our property for over a decade. Infused with the delicate flavours of wild ginger and other warming spices for a full 24 hours before becoming the jelly you see here.
Enjoy just as you would any other jelly or in one of these 23 ways.
23 ways to enjoy jellies:
- Glaze on meats such as ham and pork chops.
- Glaze on chicken wings.
- Glaze on fish such as salmon Topping for cheese and crackers including goat cheese, smoked cheddar and brie as an appetizer.
- Mix jelly with cream cheese for a dip.
- Use jelly on or as a side dipping sauce for jalapeno poppers.
- Topping for ice cream.
- Used as a spread to compliment a sandwich or hamburger.
- On an egg, ham and cheese sandwich.
- Phyllo Pastry tarts Appetizer with jelly.
- Spread on turkey slices with goat cheese, roll-up, chill and serve as an appetizer.
- Mix with sour cream and use as a dip.
- On egg bagels with cream cheese.
- Topping on cheesecake or pound cake.
- Topping on waffles or pancakes.
- Melt, mix with Italian dressing and use as a salad dressing.
- Brush jelly on pineapple or watermelon and grill.
- On thumbprint cookies.
- As a BBQ Sauce/Glaze on chicken and ribs.
- In margaritas.
- In coleslaw.
- Mix with plain yogurt.
- Serve with a bread basket.