Tinted Moisturizer 2oz
All Natural Organic Moisturizer
Here is a breakdown of what we used to make this awesome skin-healing moisturizer:
· Hemp oil: naturally green for red blemish cover-up, and helps heal broken skin.
· Rosehip Oil: a powerhouse oil, filled with vitamin A, vitamin C, and antioxidants - tocopherols and carotenoids. Easily absorbed and ultra moisturizing for all skin seasons.
· Shea butter: a beautiful butter, high in vitamin A and E. Adds a smooth feeling to the cream.
· Beeswax: this keeps the cream on your skin all day and will not clog your pores. Nobody wants a moisturizer that will cause you to break out and wear more foundation.
· Zinc Oxide: this non-nano zinc will not sink into your skin; instead, it offers a light coverage and 15 SPF*
· Cocoa Powder: acts as an all-natural skin tint, and smells great
· Vitamin E: the best natural preservative and skin healing agent made with only organic, non-GMO ingredients.
· Geranium Essential Oil: this is an excellent essential oil for mature skin as well as acne-prone skin. Not as drying as tea tree, and not as strongly scented as lavender, but highly effective at combating oily skin and diminishing wrinkles
The best way to wear this all-natural moisturizer is to warm a small amount of the cream in your fingers, then apply to clean skin with a makeup sponge or fingers. Let it soak in for a minute, and then set with your favourite finishing powder.
Note that natural, unrefined shea butter - as used in this recipe - will separate when exposed to warm temperatures. The cream may develop a grainy texture in the summer months. This is normal and does not mean your moisturizer is bad or unusable. Simply warm a small amount in the palm of your hand and use as your normally would. The 'grains' are just an example of the purity of the shea butter we use.
*SPF not evaluated in a lab. Value is approximate.